Neurohospitalist Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
- Hospital Corporation of America
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 20, 2023
- General Neurology, Neurohospitalist, Vascular/Stroke
- Full Time
Mission Hospital is seeking a neurohospitalist to join our comprehensive stroke center located in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Neurocritical Care training is a plus
- New and experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Inpatient only - shift based, approximately 14 shifts per 28 days
- Teaching opportunities available
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings for you and your loved ones: health, dental, vision & pharmacy
- 401k and stock options
- CME allowance, relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
About MIssion Hospital:
- Mission Hospital, licensed for 815 beds, is the flagship hospital of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare and the state’s sixth largest health system.
- Serves as the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care in western North Carolina and the adjoining region
- Houses the region’s only dedicated Level II trauma center
- Includes Mission Children’s Hospital – the region’s only children’s hospital
- Our inpatient neurology program is comprised of a 14-bed neuro-trauma ICU and a 36-bed, dedicated neuroscience unit and stroke center
- Certified by The Joint Commission as a comprehensive stroke center
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area’s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
HCA Healthcare has openings in various locations across the US. With a comprehensive network of more than 260,000 colleagues across approximately 2,000 sites of care in 21 states -our scale enables us to:
- Deliver great outcomes for our patients
- Provide superior care and
- Stand as a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues working together to champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow
Neurohospitalist Opportunity in Savannah, GA
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Interested in learning more about our 100+ job opportunities?
Call 352-208-9872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with Bridget Hyden, HCA's National Neurology Recruiter.
One Park Plaza
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert