Flexible Neurology Opportunity - Montana!
- Benefis Health System
- Great Falls, Montana (US)
- Closing date
- May 17, 2023
- General Neurology
- Full Time
Benefis Health System, in Great Falls Montana, is seeking a Neurologist partner to join our team of 1 Inpatient Neurologist, 1 Neuro Hospitalist, 2 Neurology Nurse Practitioners and clinical staff. We offer opportunity for a flexible practice based on your desires and a welcoming environment to continue your passion in the neurology field with great support and balance.
- Outpatient General Neurology
- Work - Life balance encouraged, minimal call as call is handled by inpatient Neurologist
- Clinic is staffed Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, flexibility in schedule based on candidate preferences
- Outpatient practice is attached to the main hospital via skybridge and located within a large medical group building for access to primary and specialty care colleagues for collaboration and partnership
- Robust support services and equipment including: 3T MRI, Varian Edge at our onsite regional cancer institute, great support from interventional radiology, 33 bed ED, 21 bed ICU and CARF accredited inpatient rehab facility
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU and incentive compensation bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, & paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous paid time off and $6k annual CME/licensure fund
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
Benefis Health System
This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 300 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare!
Contact us today to learn more:
Erica Martin, Provider Recruitment
** To Apply Please Email us today!
Benefis Health System, one of Montana’s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 300 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” 6 consecutive years now, our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
1101 26th Street South
Apply for Flexible Neurology Opportunity - Montana!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert