The coast of Southeast Georgia is a wonderful place to live, work and raise your family. Because of our warm climate, those who come to the Golden Isles are able to enjoy outdoor activities all year long. Your only difficulty may be deciding what to do next!
- Hospital-employed position in a charming southern coastal town that is an annual vacation destination with award-winning beach towns and recreation
- Primarily M-F outpatient general neurology practice
- One week “round then go home” hospital call every four weeks with 24/7 Code Stroke coverage by partner tertiary care center.
- 24/7 neurosurgery coverage. Neuroradiologists and interventional radiology support services on staff as well as several local pain management groups for chronic pain patients.
- Growing need due to physician retirement otherwise no physician turnover over the last 8 years
- Generous compensation package including base salary, RVU bonus, sign-on, relocation assistance, education stipend for early commitment, malpractice with tail and more
- Not-for-profit, academically-affiliated health system (medical students from the Medical College of Georgia)
- Opportunities to participate in research (in-house IRB)
- Advanced Primary Stroke Care certification from The Joint Commission
This employment opportunity is perfect for the physician who wants to practice medicine without the worries associated with practice management and include a competitive salary, incentive bonus, exceptional benefits (Professional Liability, Health, Dental, Life, Cancer, Legal, Critical Illness, Disability, Vision and more) and a shared call schedule. Southeast Georgia Health System will manage your office and provide staff while you concentrate on patients.