Interventional Pain Neurology Faculty Opportunity at Award-Winning Pain Program!
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Upstate New York
- Call for Details (216-906-8188)
- Closing date
- May 6, 2023
- Full Time
An excellent academic medical center in the northeast is seeking an Interventional Pain Neurologist to join their regional multi-specialty neuromedicine team (Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pain Management). Be a part of a nationally- recognized program which is focused on the treatment of chronic pain in the setting of spinal disorders and neurological disease. The newly hired candidate will partner with a world-renowned leader in the field of Pain Medicine at a Pain Program that was awarded the American Pain Society Center of Excellence Award!
The program’s national and regional leadership owe to its integrated, outcomes driven approach to pain management delivered in close collaboration with eleven academic neurosurgeons supported by an extensive network of regional outreach clinics. The current team brings together clinicians from backgrounds in Neurology, Physical Therapy, Anesthesiology, and Nursing along with affiliate providers in pain psychology and rehabilitation specialties. There are presently nine investigator-initiated device and drug clinical trials focusing on chronic neuropathic pain and spinal disorders. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to pursue clinical research goals as well as practice with team of experienced clinicians.
About the University:
This University ranks in the top 25% in research funding, with more than $145 million in federal research funding. Research in the clinical and basic neurosciences constitute contributes the most to the University’s extramural research funding portfolio. The Department of Neurology and the Neuroscience Institute offer many collaborative opportunities in the research and clinical domains. The University Medical Center was one of the first 12 to receive a $40 million Clinical Translational Science Award from the National Institutes of Health. The hospital boasts programs that consistently rank among "America's Best Hospitals," according to U.S. News & World Report. Patients benefit from the Medical Center’s robust teaching and biomedical research programs.
- Interventional Pain neurology position with a well-established and busy practice
- New grads and experienced candidates are welcome to apply
- Opportunities to pursue clinical research goals
- Support from dedicated NP
- Very competitive salary guarantee with enhanced incentive and benefit package
- Provide direct patient care and oversight of patient care diagnosis and treatment plans for patients referred into the Pain Management Department
- Develop outpatient functional assessments of pain issues including acute and chronic pain, headaches, post traumatic neuralgia, musculoskeletal problems such as back and neck pain, radiculopathies, tendonitis, osteoarthritis, neuropathies, spasticity, and fibromyalgia
- Collaborate in a multi-disciplinary setting with physical therapy, pain psychology, addition medicine, and other nonpharmacological approaches
Located in a community that has the sophistication of a larger metro area, without the congestion or complications of a big city. Named "Best Small City" in America by Money Magazine, this city combines a cosmopolitan atmosphere with Midwestern hospitality. This city offers a terrific culinary scene includes wide-ranging, diverse ethnic flavors and many traditions in American fare. The city’s very talented chefs take advantage of the region's fresh produce. The city also offers fantastic shopping, historic settings, theatres, museums, and a wide array of recreational opportunities.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Apply for Interventional Pain Neurology Faculty Opportunity at Award-Winning Pain Program!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert