Clinical / Research Neurologist
- Southern California Permanente Medical Group
- Los Angeles, California
- Closing date
- May 3, 2023
- Cognitive/Behavioral Neurology, General Neurology, Other
I am a PERMANENTE PHYSICIAN.
A skilled practitioner who seeks to create high-quality outcomes through integrated care.
Every physician who is part of the Southern California Permanente Medical Group shares a passion for advancing the practice of medicine. We fuel that passion by creating a culture of innovation and collaboration—one where the quality of care we deliver is elevated by the accelerated resources we provide.
CLINICAL / RESEARCH NEUROLOGIST
Openings in Los Angeles and San Diego, California
We are currently seeking Clinical / Research Neurologists to join our Los Angeles and San Diego locations.
The physicians will work together to develop and lead clinical research, including recruitment in Kaiser Permanente Southern California for patients with mild cognitive impairment and dementia. Clinical duties will also include providing tertiary care assessments for cognitive disorders.
If desired, opportunity for academic involvement with the Kaiser Permanente Bernard J. Tyson School of Medicine is available.
- Board Eligible / Board Certified: Behavioral Neurology, Neuropsychiatry, Cognitive Disorders
- Clinical and research experience strongly preferred
At SCPMG, you'll enjoy the amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural scenery, and exceptional climate our area is known for, along with stability in today's rapidly changing health care environment.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 65 years
- A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Comprehensive administrative support
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
- An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits, and partnership eligibility after 3 years
Pay range for full-time openings is $372,431 - $398,703.
Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location. Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort.
If you believe in pursuing dreams, creating hope, and driving progress, then you’re the very definition of a Permanente Physician.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at: https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/specialty/neurology/.
For additional information, please contact Michelle Johnson at Michelle.S1.Johnson@kp.org or call (800) 541-7946.
The Answer to Health Care in America.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert