Physician - Neurology Headache
- MultiCare Health System
- Tacoma, Washington State
- Annual Salary: Min $287,794 - Max $319,771
- Closing date
- Apr 30, 2023
- Full Time
The MultiCare Health System Neurology Department is looking for a BE/BC Neurologist- Headache to join its thriving practice within the South Puget Sound region. This opportunity offers excellent departmental collegiality with eighteen Neurology providers in the department, several with subspecialty practices. Currently the department experiences a low call burden call schedule with Neuro Hospitalists on staff for day coverage at three of our facilities. Join a practice with a blend of general neurology and support in the subspecialty that you enjoy practicing in. This established practice includes working in partnership with two experienced headache advanced practitioners.
You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and EPIC, our Electronic Medical Record (EMR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system.
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living: from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment
- Fellowship training preferred
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Headache Specialty (desired)
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future for the patients and communities we serve
- Employee-centric: MultiCare was named Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2022
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation partners with our Physicians and APPs, offering ground-breaking research and clinical trials
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn
For more information you can reach the recruiter, Michell Engel at Mitchell.Engel@MultiCare.org
MultiCare has been caring for Pacific Northwest communities since 1882. We’ve changed a lot since then. But our commitment to our mission — Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future — and our dedication to the health of the communities we serve are as strong as ever.
At MultiCare, we work to create a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Here, you will find a meaningful career, safe workplaces, supportive team members, schedules to fit your life, and education opportunities to learn and grow.
MultiCare is a not-for-profit and community-based health care system looking for Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers to complete our incredible teams in Washington state. Here, you’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources, and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care.
We are seeking BE/BC Neurologists who want to join a large, dynamic, and growing multispecialty medical group in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. MultiCare Neurosciences serves seven hospitals through six outpatient neurology/neurosurgery/neuroscience clinic locations across Washington state. Qualified candidates can expect to be busy, with a generous supply of referrals to guarantee a busy schedule, to the practitioner’s level of comfort.
- Robust clinical, administrative, and IT support to grow your practice.
- Growing comprehensive collegial neurosciences group of approximately 40 neurologists, neurosurgeons, and advanced practitioners with multiple sub-specialists.
- Work collaboratively with neurosurgery and a comprehensive sleep medicine service.
- Enjoy strong partnership between the outpatient clinics and the system-owned hospitals.
- Research opportunities with the MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation.
- Broad and robust referral base, on top of our already-robust primary care network.
Benefits & Incentives
- Competitive compensation package including sign on, relocation and tuition reimbursement incentives.
- Substantial benefits including medical, dental, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice insurance (including tail).
- Employment options including outpatient (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, with a choice of practice options available) or inpatient (7 on 7 off schedule, 12-hour shifts).
- Enjoy life in the Pacific Northwest with breathtaking water, mountain, and forest views at every turn.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert