Inpatient Neurologists needed at Southern Alabama Neuroscience Center of Excellence!
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Southern Alabama
- Call for Details (216-906-8188)
- Closing date
- Apr 30, 2023
- Neurohospitalist, Vascular/Stroke, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Full Time
A large Neuroscience Center of Excellence in Southern Alabama is recruiting inpatient neurologists to join its established program. There is an opportunity for qualified candidates to be the Stroke Medical Director and help develop the inpatient neurology service line.
The ideal person will want to be part of the growth of the neurosciences program that currently includes neurology, PM&R, pain management, and neurosurgery.
- Walk into immediate volume with a medical draw of 600,000
- Research and teaching opportunities available
- Established internal referral base as well as private practice referrals
- Collaborative relationship with hospital administration
- Very competitive base salary plus RVU incentive plus call pay
- 681-bed Level III facility
- Largest health system in southern Alabama and dominant hospital in the area
- Dedicated 14-bed neuro-ICU that is expanding
- Brainlab navigation and CT
- 7on/7off schedule
- Brand new Philips Angiogram Biplane
- Internal Medicine and Pharmacy Residency Programs
This is a midsized city that is perfect for those who love the outdoors, in particular water activities. Residents have the option to live in quaint sidewalk communities lined with water oaks, on rivers, or on our beautiful Bay. The perfect mix of excellent restaurants and events you would find in a large city, and the hospitality and relationships you would expect to find in a small town. There are excellent public and private school options in the area, along with a diverse population with access to many different cultures and religions.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert