Neurocritical Care, General Neurology, & Neurohospitalist Opportunities in South East Michigan
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- South East Michigan
- Closing date
- Apr 29, 2023
- General Neurology, Neurohospitalist, Vascular/Stroke, Neurocritial Care
- Full Time
One of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in Michigan is excited to welcome neurointensivists to their growing neurosciences division in Ann Arbor, a general neurologist to their Ann Arbor and Livonia location, and neurohospitalists in Detroit.
Ann Arbor Hospital Highlights:
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- 537- Bed Medical Center
- Expanding the Neuro Service line; building a dedicated Neurocritical Care Unit
- Teaching Hospital
Detroit/Pontiac Hospital Highlights:
- Level II Trauma Center
- 497-bed medical center
- One of Michigan’s largest cardiovascular disease centers treating the full range of heart and vascular conditions
- Innovative and robust research departments and clinical trial programs
- Teaching hospital
Neurocritical Care Highlights:
- Opportunity at Ann Arbor location
- No General Neurology Call
- Consultative service currently, will have admitting responsibilities once established
- NP/APP Support available
- 7/7 schedule
- Advanced diagnostic options include Video/EEG Monitoring, ICP Monitoring and CSF Drainage Equipment
- Leadership opportunity available
- Competitive salary and quality bonus
General Neurology Highlights:
- Opportunity at Ann Arbor and Livonia location
- General neurology position that will treat an entire spectrum of neurological conditions
- Support to build any outpatient subspecialty in the context of general neurology
- Outpatient responsibilities, opportunity to incorporate inpatient work if desired.
- 1 out of 9 weekends on call, 2 night calls per month
- Monday to Friday work schedule, 8-5
- Experience in performing and interpreting nerve conduction studies/EMG and/or interpreting EEG's a plus
- Teaching opportunity (Internal Med students)
- Opportunity at Pontiac, MI location
- 7/7 schedule
- Stroke fellowship required
- Neuro interventionalists take acute stroke patients
- Teaching opportunity (internal medicine residents) Planning to start a neurology residency
- Leadership opportunity for vascular trained neurologist
About Ann Arbor:
Ann Arbor is many things, including a bustling university town, culinary hotspot, and a tech hub with a walkable downtown that includes world-class arts and culture. Located in southeast Michigan's Lower Peninsula, Ann Arbor lies at the center of a greater collection of communities in Washtenaw County. With so many thriving communities nearby, Ann Arbor has become a cultural melting pot and urban oasis.
Located in the western suburbs of Metro Detroit, Livonia is centered halfway between Downtown Detroit and Ann Arbor with great hotels, fantastic shopping and dining options. Just 30 minutes away from the museums, professional sporting events, and casinos. Enjoy season-round outdoor activities like boating, diving, sledding, ice climbing, hiking and more. Take in Michigan’s breathtaking views and dense natural forests on one of the 650 golf courses across Michigan, which continually rank among America’s best.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Apply for Neurocritical Care, General Neurology, & Neurohospitalist Opportunities in South East Michigan
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert