An academic medical center in West Virginia is excited to recruit neurologists for its community locations. The neurology department has a neurology residency and offers fellowships in vascular neurology and headache neurology.
The Northwestern community hospital is in need of outpatient specialties but would be particularly interested in neurologists with training in Sleep, Headache, or EMG/EEG.
Northwestern WV Community Campus Highlights:
- 302-bed hospital
- Level 3 trauma center
- Primary stroke certified
- Outpatient neurology opportunity
- Specialists with training in EEG/EMG, headache, and sleep would be well-supported
- Very limited call coverage
- Neurohospitalists cover the majority of inpatient needs
- J-1 visa waiver support available
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!