Variety of Sub-Specialties Needed at Academic Medical Center in Philadelphia
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Philadelphia Pennsylvania
- Negotiable Salary
- Closing date
- Apr 25, 2023
A well-known academic program in Philadelphia is growing its main campus and community-based neurology faculty. The system is recruiting a Stroke Division Chief for its main campus. The current stroke division chief is relocating to be closer to family.
General Neurologists and subspecialists in behavioral/cognitive neurology would be very much welcomed, though others are encouraged to apply! Tele-neurology/tele-stroke and general neurohospitalist interests can also be supported at their satellite community locations. Participate in clinical and bench research as well as teaching residents and fellows with a faculty appointment!
- 14-bed Neuro ICU
- 12-bed intermediate Neuro ICU
- 8-bed Epilepsy Care Unit
- State-of-the-art electrodiagnostics laboratory
- Headache Clinic
- Neuro-Muscular Division Chief opportunity available
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Opportunities for clinical research
- Teach residents and fellows
- Participate in the regional tele-stroke program
- Inpatient and Outpatient opportunities
- Faculty appointment
Stroke Division Chief Highlights:
- Stroke Director Opportunity
- Lead a team of 6 stroke neurologists
- Protected administrative time (20%)
- 22-bed stroke unit
- Telestroke is available
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- Opportunities to expand clinical research
- Grant holders are very well supported
- Teach residents and fellows
- Faculty appointment (Associate Professor or Professor)
Behavioral/Cognitive Neurology Highlights:
- Join current behavioral/cognitive neurologist
- See an average of 8 patients per day
- Join current team of 4 neuromuscular neurologists
- Dedicated ALS Center of Excellence
General Neurology Highlights:
- Majority Outpatient volume, though some inpatient volume could be supported if interested
- Step into immediate volume
- Collegial team environment
- Provide teleneurology coverage to community hospitals
- Possibility to be 100% Remote or a blended clinic & remote position
- Opportunity for a neurohospitalist at one of several community practices
- 7 on/7 off schedule
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love, is known for both its rich history and modern amenities. Enjoy street cultural festivals, concerts, shopping at King of Prussia Mall or America’s oldest farmer's market, museums, and trendy restaurants. Whether you prefer sitting on the beach in the summer or skiing in the winter, Philadelphia offers easy access to destinations for year-round recreations! For families, there are many, many public and private school options and some of the nation’s most elite Universities nearby.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Apply for Variety of Sub-Specialties Needed at Academic Medical Center in Philadelphia
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert