Outpatient Neurology and Stroke Neurohospitalists Opportunities in Beautiful Portland, Oregon
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Portland, Oregon
- Closing date
- Apr 25, 2023
- Epileptology, Headache, MS/Neuroimmunology, Neurohospitalist, Vascular/Stroke, Movement Disorders, Neuromuscular
- Full Time
A non-profit health system comprised of six hospitals in the Portland, OR area, is excited to hire additional outpatient neurologists and vascular neurologists/neurohospitalists to their hospitals in Portland-Vancouver metro area. The immediate need is for sub-specialized neurologists in Epilepsy, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro Muscular Neurology. All hospitals are 10-15 minutes from downtown Portland. Their flagship hospital has 554 beds and is only one of two level-1 trauma centers in Oregon.
Health System Highlights:
- Six hospitals; including children’s care at dedicated hospital
- NAEC Level 3 epilepsy center
- More than 70 primary care, specialty and urgent care clinics
- Nearly 3,000 doctors and providers
- Almost 14,000 employees
- Growing 20-person neurology department (9 neurohospitalists, plus 8 clinic neurologists and 3 APPs)
Outpatient Position Highlights:
- Majority Outpatient volume
- Ability to collaborate on DBS and epilepsy surgery
- Sub Specialty fellowship preferred but not required
- Ability for subspecialty focus in Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Headache, Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro Muscular Neurology
- Schedule M-F, 8 am to 5 pm
- Will take call 1:6 weekends, Fri night - Mon. morning, covering two hospitals only 20 minutes apart, with rounding at both locations each day. Weeknight call is also 1:6 (single night) but taken by phone from home.
- Leadership opportunity available - develop and lead your subspecialty division
- Opportunity to teach residents
Stroke/ Neurohospitalist Position Highlights:
- Opportunity will be primarily located at the flagship hospital in Portland, Oregon, but some rotation to other sites should be expected.
- 100% inpatient volume – stroke heavy position
- Stroke fellowship or neurohospitalist experience required
- Flexible schedule – current schedule M-F, 7 am to 5 pm with a 3-week-on, 1-week-off rotation but they are open to a 7on/7off schedule
- Will take call 1:4 weekends
- Internal telestroke system to cover night call
- Leadership opportunity at each hospital
- Opportunity to teach internal medicine residents and medical students
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Apply for Outpatient Neurology and Stroke Neurohospitalists Opportunities in Beautiful Portland, Oregon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert