Midwestern Academic Center Seeks Neuromuscular Leader
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Eastern Missouri
- Closing date
- Apr 25, 2023
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular
- Full Time
A large, academic center in the Midwest is excited to grow with the addition of two neuromuscular neurologists. Candidates trained in neuromuscular medicine or clinical neurophysiology with an EMG track are especially welcome. This extremely collegial and supportive environment is ideal for a young neurologist or someone with experience.
The center treats thousands of patients in the area each year and recently moved to a brand new, state-of-the-art building. The new neurologists will enjoy opportunities for research and leadership, along with a very competitive compensation package.
- 80% Clinical – 20% Research
- Non-burdensome call schedule
- 100% Neuromuscular volume
- Opportunities to participate in clinical trials and / or bench research
- J-1 & H1-B visas can be accommodated
- Competitive compensation
This Midwestern city is alive with energy and excitement offering a vibrant music & food scene and a wealth of world-class family friendly attractions. An abundance of scenic state parks close by, this city also hosts great private and public school options, affordable cost of living, and a mild climate.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Apply for Midwestern Academic Center Seeks Neuromuscular Leader
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert