General and Specialized Outpatient Needed at Denver Area Hospital
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Denver Colorado
- Closing date
- Apr 25, 2023
- General Neurology
One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome an general neurologists and subspecialists to its Denver area hospital. The new neurologist will practice at a state of the art, comprehensive stroke center in the Country's most desirable cities.
The health system is also excited to welcome a general neurologist to one of their acute care hospitals, located amongst the beautiful ski mountains of Colorado. Servicing world-class mountain resort destinations, the hospital is located 70 miles from the city of Denver.
Denver Position Highlights:
- Will be based a hospital minutes from Downtown Denver
- Outpatient only position
- The position has a general neurology focus but 30% or more subspecialty volume can be accommodated
- Clinic call only (never have to report in)
- Will join a collegial program of neurologists throughout the Denver area
Outside Denver Hospital Highlights:
- Hospital built in 2005
- Level III Trauma Center
- 35-Bed Hospital
- An active medical staff of 357 across medical specialties
Outside Denver Position Highlights:
- 100% Outpatient volume
- No call requirements
- 15-20 patients a day
- Subspecialty interests welcome in the context of general neurology
Denver Location Details:
Denver is an outdoor city known for its world-class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, chef-driven dining, and red-hot music scene, all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains. Situated in the South Platte River Valley, this modern city draws openness from the Great Plains to the east and features spectacular Rocky Mountain views to the west. Residents of this mile-high landscape are noted for their sunny dispositions and can-do attitudes.
About the Ski Mountain Area:
Known for the gorgeous mountain scenery and world-renowned ski resorts, this town is jam packed with recreational activities all year round. In the winter months, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, and dog sledding are just a handful of the amenities offered in this highly trafficked vacation destination. In the summer, the area transforms into an oasis of fun, including an alpine slide, mountain biking, hiking, and fishing. The town has a national historic district that is visible in the beautiful Victorian buildings all around the town, a display of the rich history of town. The area has a wide selection of dining choices and entertainment for all ages to enjoy.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert