Academic Outpatient & Pediatric Neurology Opportunities in Ohio!
- RosmanSearch, Inc
- Northwestern Ohio
- Contact for Details (216-906-8188)
- Closing date
- Apr 25, 2023
A large university medical center in Ohio is excited to announce the expansion of its neurology service line. It is recruiting movement disorders, headache, cognitive/behavioral, general, neuromuscular, neuro ophthalmology, and pediatric neurologists to join its thriving and fast-growing well-established academic Department of Neurology as faculty for its neurology team. These positions offer competitive compensation and benefits package with a favorable call schedule.
The University has operationalized a new and exciting educational affiliation with a comprehensive health care network of specialized hospitals and outpatient facilities in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
For those interested in a general neurology practice will have the opportunity to choose the practice structure that best suits their professional goals and lifestyle: outpatient only or traditional model of predominantly outpatient with some flexible inpatient coverage. Both options also provide a potential opportunity for tele-neurology as well.
- Region’s first certified stroke center
- Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Award from the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association 10 years in a row
- Largest acute care facility in the area
- Named one of Healthgrades’ 100 Best Hospitals in America
- Brand new state of the art inpatient and neurology dedicated outpatient facilities
General, Headache, and Cognitive/Behavioral Highlights:
- Teleneurology and outpatient clinical opportunities available
- Favorable call schedule, with teaching inpatient services staffed by residents and medical students
- Practice in the brand new, state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient clinical facility
Movement Disorder Highlights:
- Participate in an active and well-established movement disorder program with two other neurologists and additional advanced practice provider
- Fellowship in movement disorder provides an additional educational opportunity for new faculty
- Ability to participate in clinical trials with a very active research program
Neuro-muscular Disorder Highlights:
- Opportunity to establish a new neuromuscular program and join two experienced neuromuscular neurologists
- Well established neurophysiology laboratory with well-trained technologists
- Rehabilitative medicine services available
Neuro Ophthalmology Highlights:
- Join a state-of-the-art clinic with dedicated equipment and staff
- Opportunity to develop a strong academic program in a collegial and collaborative environment
- Research and educational opportunities available and are strongly encouraged
Pediatric Hospital Highlights:
- 151-bed facility
- Only children's hospital in the region to be accredited by the Joint Commission
Child Neurology Highlights:
- M-F Schedule
- 1:3 Call schedule
- 3-4 Exam rooms per provider
- Faculty appointment available
- Teaching opportunity
- Employment through multi-specialist group
- Competitive compensation and benefits
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
Apply for Academic Outpatient & Pediatric Neurology Opportunities in Ohio!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert