Academic Neurology Opportunity in Wonderful Midwestern City
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- $250,000 - $300,000
- Closing date
- Apr 25, 2023
- Epileptology, General Neurology, Headache, MS/Neuroimmunology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Movement Disorders
- Full Time
A Midwestern main campus academic program is excited to welcome additional neurologists to its growing program. The need for additional neurologists exists due to patient demand and the overall growth of the program. The positions will have a general neurology element, though subspecialty interests can be accommodated, particularly headache and neuromuscular.
- Over 60 neurology faculty members
- 28 trainees in a variety of residency, fellowship, and postdoctoral programs
- Exciting, wide-ranging clinical and basic research within the neurosciences
- Exceptionally collegial and welcoming department
- The main campus is a 505-bed academic regional referral center with 125 outpatient clinics. They were named a top 100 Global hospital, which included only 25 US hospitals.
- General neurology position that can accommodate most subspecialty interest, particularly headache and neuromuscular
- Predominantly outpatient position
- Non-burdensome call (no stroke cases) and rarely ever need to physically report to the hospital
- Research is available to those with interest
- Two separate career tracks are offered: one for the clinical educator and one for those with research interests
- Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including 8 weeks of PTO
The state capital has a metro population of 665,000 people. It is known for offering a small-town feel in a medium-sized city with large metropolitan amenities. The city is consistently rated “Best City” with its ideal combination of natural beauty, stimulating cultural events, and outstanding public and private schools. Outdoor recreation includes an abundance of parks including memorable experiences like “Opera in the Park” and five lakes. Cultural offerings include museums, food events and tours, and theatre and performing arts. There is a great music scene with visiting performances festivals and live music on the waterfront. The community is diverse and safe and known for its hospitality and friendliness. Downtown is a unique shopping, business, and cultural district that boasts more than 300 retail, restaurant, and entertainment establishments, most locally owned. Sports enthusiasts will love the university sports team as well as minor league baseball and an amateur hockey team.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Apply for Academic Neurology Opportunity in Wonderful Midwestern City
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert