A Large Health System in South Florida is Seeking Additional Neurologists
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- South Florida
- Call for Details (216-906-8188)
- Closing date
- Apr 25, 2023
A large health system in beautiful South Florida is looking for additional neurologists to join its growing neurosciences program. Neurologists with an interest in Headache, Memory Disorders/Dementia, Movement Disorders, and (general) neurohospitalist would be welcomed and well supported. The new neurologist will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of fellow neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuropsychologists, and neuroradiologists to provide cutting-edge neurological care in both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
This program uses advanced technology and innovative procedures to treat a broad spectrum of neurological conditions, including neuro oncological, neurovascular, neuromuscular, and neuroinflammatory. The institute offers a wide range of surgical services including pituitary surgery, functional neurosurgery, cerebrovascular neurosurgery, and spine surgery, and also offers minimally invasive procedures such as image-guided brain surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, and neurovascular intervention. They have been named a Neuroscience Institute of Excellence, is a Level 4 Epilepsy Center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC), is an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Joint Commission, and has been awarded the Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus Achievement Award for excellence in treating stroke.
Neuroscience Institute Highlights
- Named a Neuroscience Institute of Excellence
- Neurology Residency Program with plans to develop Fellowship programs over the next 5 years
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Level I Trauma Center
- 20 Neuro-ICU beds, all with long-term monitoring capability
- 36 intensivists and 9 dedicated critical care advanced practice providers.
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center
- 4-bed EMU
- DBS Program
- Awarded the Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus and Gold Plus Achievement Award by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- One of the largest public healthcare systems in the United States
- Ranked 11 times since 2008 on nationally recognized lists of great places to work
- Leadership Opportunities Available for Qualified Candidates
- 7on/7off Schedule
- Ability to focus on majority subspecialty volume
- No Stroke or Trauma Call
- Research and Teaching well supported
About South Florida
South Florida offers a dynamic urban/suburban lifestyle with an abundance of cultural and recreational amenities, miles of beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses, zoos and wildlife refuges, a vibrant arts community, museums, and world-class dining. South Florida's high quality of life – including year-round summer weather, exciting multiculturalism, and no state income tax – attracts new residents from all over the country and around the world.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Apply for A Large Health System in South Florida is Seeking Additional Neurologists
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert