The MultiCare Neurosciences Institute is seeking a Neurohospitalist to join their well-established and thriving team at Deaconess Hospital in Spokane, Washington. The stroke alert team collaborates with local EMS to provide patients with quick access to our advanced diagnostic and treatment technology. The Neuroscience Institute consists of a collegial and dynamic team of providers who serve Inland Northwest’s 1.5 million patient referral base.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package with sign on, relocation, and student loan repayment incentives.
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice (with tail).
- Wellness program including dedicated mental health services and leadership and wellness coaching.
- Accredited Primary Plus Stroke Center.
- Support from neuroradiology with 1.5 and 3T MRIs.
- Stroke care including “direct-to-CT”, 24 hour CT and MRI, outpatient TIA follow-up, advanced neuroimaging, endovascular and neurosurgical treatment options, PMR (rehab medicine), neuropsychology, speech/PT/OT, and much more!
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment.
- Visa candidates welcome to apply.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future for the patients and communities we serve.
- Employee-centric: MultiCare was named Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2022.
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation partners with our Physicians and APPs, offering ground-breaking research and clinical trials.
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn.
- 12 Hour Shifts 7 days on / 7 days off
- 161 shifts per year (open to .80 FTE)
About the Spokane area:
Spokane (metro population 500k) has a four-season climate, and is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking. Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for people in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana.
Questions? Contact Mitchell Engel at Mitchell.Engel@MultiCare.org