Join a large system in Northern California as they expand their critical care service line. They are seeking an additional Neurointensivist to join their current team of two, and help grow the program at this strong community hospital in beautiful Northern, CA. The ideal candidate would be excited to be part of building the new Neuro-Critical Care and Pulmonary-Critical Care combined unit, in addition to being comfortable with working in the Medical, Surgical, Cardiovascular, and Trauma units, alongside the current critical care team.
- 10 bed Neuro-Critical Care and Pulmonary-Critical Care combined unit set to open Summer 2023
- Level II Trauma Center
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- 15-days total per month shift schedule; 5 days spent as nocturnist
- Biplanar on site
- Medical Catchment area of over 250,000 people
- Teleneurology network in place
- Traditional employment model
- Generous compensation with signing bonus
- Annual CME stipend
- STD/LTD/401K with employer match
With more than 300 sunny days a year, Northern California is a wonderful place for anyone who enjoys the beautiful outdoors! Great hiking and biking trails, fishing, camping, boating, and skiing. Raise a family with terrific schools, affordable housing, and friendly neighborhoods. Easy access to Sacramento (2.5 hours) or San Francisco (3.5 hours).
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!