Chicago Health System Seeks Stroke/General Neurohospitalists, Outpatient & Pediatric Neurologists
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Chicago, Illinois
- Closing date
- Apr 18, 2023
- Child Neurology, General Neurology, Headache, Neurohospitalist, Vascular/Stroke, Other, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Full Time
A thriving Chicago health system, poised to become Illinois’s largest, is excited to welcome an additional pediatric neurologist to their Women's & Children's Hospital and a general outpatient neurologist to one of their hospitals, as well as a neurohospitalist. This stable and supportive administration emphasizes patient care over high-volume and encourages their physicians to be innovative in their methods and procedures. They believe in putting the best tools at the disposal of their physicians and trusting their physicians to provide the best care.
Pediatric Position Highlights:
- General or Headache-focused Pediatric Neurology position
- M-F scheduling
- 1:3 non-burdensome call
- Level III Epilepsy Center
- Concussion Clinic
- Highly specialized neuroscience center
- Join group of pediatricians with 60 subspecialties
- 40 minutes from Chicago
Outpatient Position Highlights:
- General outpatient neurology opportunity
- Sub-specialty welcome in the context of general neurology
- Non-burdensome call
- APP support
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Inpatient / Neurohospitalist Position Highlights:
- 7 on / 7 off scheduling
- Join 1 other full-time neurohospitalist
- After-hours consults by phone
- Candidates with interests in general inpatient neurology, and interests and training in stroke and clinical neurophysiology are welcome to apply
As the third-largest city in the United States, Chicago is an exciting place to live and work. Culture abounds with top-rated museums, symphony, and theater. Restaurants and nightlife are among the best in the world and there is no shortage of recreational activities around Lake Michigan. Diverse neighborhoods and fabulous schools offer something for everyone in this dynamic city.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert