Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC General Neurologist to join our growing neurosciences programs in the Chicago metro area.
- Join a team of respected and established physicians in a busy thriving practice
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Competitive compensation within a physician led work environment
- Outstanding benefits package/work-life balance opportunity
- Nearly 30 neurosciences subspecialties, including respected programs in cerebrovascular disease and stroke, movement disorders, brain tumors, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, spine surgery, cochlear implants and sleep disorders
- Acute stroke care with advanced treatment options, including access to clinical trials Conventional and complex neurosurgery of the brain, brain stem and spine
- EPIC electronic health record system
Clinic and Hospital Privileges:
Crystal Lake, IL – Outpatient clinic located inside NM McHenry Hospital with inpatient consults at NM Huntley and McHenry hospitals
DeKalb, IL - Outpatient clinic located inside NM Kishwaukee Hospital
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s metro area, with more than 700 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences, using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.