MS Neurology Physician needed for Established Practice with Large Referral Base
- BJC Healthcare
- Saint Louis, Missouri
- Starting annual salary of $350,000 - $450,000, based on experience + benefits
- Closing date
- May 1, 2023
- Full Time
BJC Medical Group seeks a board-certified/board-eligible Neurologist to join one of the largest, comprehensive multiple sclerosis centers in the Midwest focused on helping people living with MS. The center, located in St. Louis, MO, offers a spectrum of services, including MS-certified nursing support, MS-focused physical and occupational therapy, MS-specific infusion center, and clinical trial options.
The MS Center for Innovations in Care was established in 2008. Since its inception and throughout years of innovation and providing quality patient care, the practice has grown to over 4,000 patients.
Today the MS Center for Innovations in Care is considered a true regional referral center with a solid market share and is well-known within the region and nationally. The center offers a spectrum of services, including MS-certified nursing support, MS-focused physical and occupational therapy, MS-specific infusion center, and clinical trial options.
BJC Medical Group is a dynamic, thriving group of physicians spread throughout the St. Louis metropolitan and outlying areas. Every day, hundreds of patients visit the Medical Group's primary care physicians and specialists for the highest level of quality care.
"Dedicated people providing compassionate health care of the highest quality."
The BJC Medical Group strives to be an outstanding physician-led organization that provides exceptional medical care to a diverse population through dedication to:
Excellence in Medical Care
- Recruit and retain motivated physicians and staff who are committed to the highest standards of patient care
- Maximize our close affiliation with Washington University School of Medicine through continuing education and implementation of the latest clinical advances
- Adopt "best clinical practice outcome" models
Excellence in Medical Services
- Strive to meet and exceed the expectations of our patients
- Adhere to standards of appointment availability
- Empower patients through education
- Maintain attractive and accessible medical facilities
- Provide a rewarding work environment
Excellence in Financial Management
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards
- Use BJC HealthCare for administrative efficiencies
- Adapt management strategies to streamline individual practices
- Use recognized benchmarks of physician and practice performance
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert