We are searching for a BC/BE Neurologist to join the HealthPartners Neuroscience Center in St. Paul, MN. HealthPartners Medical Group (HPMG) is one of the largest multispecialty physician practices in the Upper Midwest. Our Neuroscience Division includes specialists in Neurology, Neurosurgery, Spine, PM&R, Pain Medicine, Neurocritical Care and Neuropsychology, who collectively provide care across our specialized centers for Stroke, Parkinson’s and Memory & Aging.
- Full-time: 32-36 patient contact hours/week + Call coverage at Regions Hospital
- General Neurology and subspecialty practice
- Expertise and interest in multiple sclerosis a plus
- Enjoy a robust and diverse patient base, talented and skilled colleagues and staff, the latest in technology, beautiful facilities and the support and stability of one of the most innovative groups in the Neuroscience field
- Experienced Neurologists and new grads are encouraged to apply
- Generous benefits and compensation package, paid malpractice, hiring bonus and moving allowance, and an exciting, patient-centered practice.
We provide an inclusive environment that encourages new ways of thinking, celebrates differences and recognizes hard work. Health care isn’t just about who treats you, who pays for it or the innovation that makes it all work. It’s about being a partner for all of it. A partner for good.
- IBM Watson Health 15 Top Health System
- Commitment to sustainability
- Top rated health plan
- Everyone welcome, included and valued
HealthPartners is an integrated health care organization, offering health insurance plans in six states and high-quality care across eight hospitals, 55 primary care clinics, 20 urgent care locations and numerous specialty practices in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We’re proud to be one of the largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organizations in the country.
From medicine to nursing, operations to administration, research to claims and more, the HealthPartners community is driven by our Head + Heart, Together philosophy – a compassionate commitment to the well-being of the people and places we serve. We believe that outstanding health care is delivered when we combine medical science with compassion. Our goal is to make high-quality health care simple and more affordable for everyone in our community.
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.