A well-regarded hospital affiliated with a nationally-renowned academic program in Lancaster, Pennsylvania is seeking inpatient-focused neurologists to help staff their growing Neuroscience Institute. Neurologists who are comfortable with reading routine EEGs would also be a great asset to the program.
The team currently consists of General Neurologists, EMG fellowship-trained Neurologists, Headache fellowship-trained Neurologists, a Movement Disorder fellowship-trained Neurologist, an MS fellowship-trained Neurologist, and Vascular/Stroke fellowship-trained Neurologists.
- 100% Neurohospitalist positions available
- Tele-stroke - 1:12 call. After a night of being on call, physicians have the next day off.
- 7-on/7-off schedule available
- 1:9 shared general call for neurohospitalists, no stroke call
- APP support
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including sign-on bonus
Pennsylvania’s eighth-largest city is a prosperous community with excellent shopping and entertainment facilities. Just a short drive away from Philadelphia and Baltimore, Lancaster offers the convenience of big city life within the comfort of a mid-sized community. Lancaster boasts excellent private and public schools, and a beautiful and lively downtown set within an exciting expanse of woodlands and mountains.