Large Academic Hospital System near NYC and Philadelphia Seeking a Movement Disorders Neurologist
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Eastern Pennsylvania
- $300,00 - $350,000
- Closing date
- Apr 13, 2023
- Movement Disorders
- Full Time
An academic hospital system based in Eastern Pennsylvania is seeking a Movement Disorders neurologist to join their faculty. This seven-hospital health system has a medical school on its main campus that graduates 30 students every year, as well as 20 accredited residency programs, including a neurology residency. Outpatient clinics are based out of the program's nearby suburban locations.
Main Hospital Highlights:
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- 480 beds
- Over 30 neurologists on faculty
Movement Disorders Highlights:
- Fully Outpatient
- Join another Movement Disorders Neurologist, and two Functional Neurosurgeons
- 80% Movement Disorders volume to start, will likely build close to 100%, with occasional general neurology
- DBS interests highly desirable and well-supported
- Call is only 1:8 covering the outpatient clinic; no hospital call
Additional program highlights:
- Teaching of medical students and neurology residents
- Support for Clinical Trials
- Concentrate on your clinical sub-specialty
- Flexible outpatient schedule
- Favorable location very close to Philadelphia and New York City
- Established Neurology program, with a fully staffed team of mid-level providers
- Stable and supportive administration
The hospital system is situated near the New Jersey border, just one hour north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes south and west of New York City, with direct access to NYC by bus or car. Boasting a variety of restaurants and artistic venues, The region is home to a lovely suburban community, with a wide variety of year-round cultural opportunities. A mere twenty minutes away from excellent skiing in the Poconos and two hours from the beach, this is a location that offers a broad variety of entertainment options. With excellent public and private schools, including ten universities in the area, this is a marvelous community in which to raise a family.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert