Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking a Cognitive Neurologist to join a growing and dynamic Division of Cognitive Neurology at Overlook Medical Center. Offering a great opportunity to assist in launching Neuroscience Academy and train the next generation of clinicians.
The ideal candidate will have subspecialty training or clinical experience in Cognitive Neurology and will be expected to participate in multidisciplinary care with neuropsychologists, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, rehabilitation specialists, social workers, certified medical assistants, and medical office assistants. The role will have clinical and teaching responsibilities with opportunities to work remotely. Work life balance is easily attainable with a standard Monday-Friday schedule.
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply!
Located in Summit NJ, a beautiful suburban neighborhood, with a top-ranking school district, and a charming downtown lined with delicious restaurants and local shops.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Subspecialty training or clinical experience in Cognitive Neurology
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System – eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted “Great Place to Work “– 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Kayla Nunez, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.