Full Time * Bronx, NY
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients throughout New York City. With over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States, we believe our highly skilled practitioners do more than just diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, and compassionate neurologist to join our two other outstanding physicians. The position includes a combination of outpatient and inpatient consultation in general neurology and there is ample opportunity to expand within the applicant’s subspecialty.
The position also has academic responsibilities including supervision and teaching of internal medicine and psychiatry residents who also assist in seeing all inpatient consults, and outpatient encounters. Excellent clinical research opportunities. High-quality diagnostics and subspecialty consultation are all available.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Neurology
- Current NYS License (or ability to obtain one)
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Salary plus generous annual bonus
- Academic Appointment at Weill Cornell College of Medicine
- Four weeks vacation,13 holidays + 1 week funded CME yearly
- 10% salary 401K employer contribution, MD fully vested by end of year 1
- Stroke covered by separate team – no stroke call.
- Excellent work-life balance with minimal night/weekend call.
- Excellent health insurance, no need for prior authorization for almost all services.
- Excellent dental insurance, orthodontics, and optical benefits.
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Salary $204,000/yr.
To be considered, or for more information about this role, please send a copy of your CV to: Lisa Resto, Physician Recruiter at: RestoL@pagny.org, or apply online at:
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V