Orange County Neurology Opportunity with a Well-Established Private Practice
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- $300,00 - $350,000
- Closing date
- Apr 11, 2023
A private practice in Orange County is excited to recruit a neurologist to join their well-established team. The practice could easily support interests in Headache, Memory Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, EMG, EEG, or Movement Disorders in addition to General Neurology. The new neurologist would have the opportunity to inherit the practice after a few years working alongside its owner. If interested, they could assist with recruiting additional Neurologists and PAs, as the practice could comfortably support additional expansion. The practice currently also has an experienced PA who has a full slate of headache patients, a clinical research coordinator, and an experienced and collegial office team. Neurologists also work with a scribe to assist with notes and other documentation.
- Private Practice Neurology Opportunity
- Subspecialty support alongside General Neurology
- Very flexible schedule
- Non-burdensome 1:9 call coverage nearby at St. Jude's Hospital
- Optional paid stroke call shared with the local hospital team
- Faculty opportunity with USC – PA students
- Will have Neurology Residents rotating from California University of Science and Medicine
- Optional opportunity for consulting if interested
- Practice is actively engaged in clinical trials
- Opportunity to take over an extremely well-managed and efficiently run practice
- Benefits include malpractice coverage, family health insurance, 4 weeks of vacation 1st year, 6 weeks in 2nd year, flexible 3rd year on; 1 week CME
- Guaranteed salary, plus productivity
- Very flexible with employment arrangement; potential to earn in the 90th percentile if productive
Orange County, only a 20-mile drive from downtown Los Angeles, is truly the perfect place to live. Whether you are a family looking for a great education system and a great place to raise a family, a young professional looking to kick start your career and enjoy beautiful weather all year round, or in the later stages of your career and looking for a beautiful location to relax and enjoy the outdoors, the area has something to offer everyone.
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert