A longtime and well-established neurology group on the Eastern Shore of Maryland is seeking a third general neurologist to join their thriving team.
- Step into a practice that is deeply ingrained and well-regarded in the community
- Support of 4 physician extenders
- General neurology call is 1:4, with option to take additional call with stipend
- Call support from main campus telestroke
- Ability and support to develop some subspecialty focus, within the context of a general neurology practice
- Visa support available
- Dyad leadership model, with physician and administrative leadership
- Generous compensation package with wRVU-based bonus
Easton, MD is your quintessential coastal town, nestled along the shores of the Chesapeake Bay. Live and work in a beachside community, where people come to vacation. Because of their location and tourism industry, there are endless restaurants and boutique shopping options. In recent years, there’s also been an influx of full-time residents, looking to move out of the cities to the family-friendly community of Easton. Easton is also just a quick drive across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to Annapolis, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Have the option to live in an 1890s Victorian home near downtown, or in a new build on the water with your own private beach and dock!
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!