Large Healthcare System near DC with Academic Ties seeks General & Movement Disorders Neurologists
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Closing date
- Apr 9, 2023
- General Neurology, Movement Disorders
- Full Time
A large healthcare system, with hospitals and clinics throughout the Northern Virginia region, is seeking outpatient neurologists to join their team. The ideal outpatient candidates will have interests in general neurology or movement disorders.
The successful candidate will enjoy an academic appointment and teaching opportunities with rotating medical students, internal medicine residents and family medicine residents. Their Neuroscience Research Program offers clinical, translational and basic science research opportunities. Although a busy and primarily clinical neurology practice, this opportunity affords the right candidate many research opportunities to pursue in many ongoing studies, as well as delving into their own interests if so inclined.
- Non burdensome call
- Faculty appointment
- Resident teaching and medical student teaching
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center
- Research is encouraged and supported
- Dedicated research staff
- Robust support staff to include NPs and PAs
- Telemedicine program in place and most night calls taken from home
Live and play in a historic Civil War community which has become one of the most exciting metropolitan areas in the United States. Fairfax, VA is surrounded by some of the nation's top schools and most prestigious Universities. Fairfax has been home to many notable and influential people in our country's history. Ranked #3 in the "Top 25 Places to Live Well" by Forbes Magazine in 2009, Fairfax sits on the Potomac River directly across from Washington, D.C. It is a thriving metropolitan area with easy access to the wonders of our nation's capital. Fine dining, fabulous entertainment, and a diverse international culture permeate the area. Excellent school options, public and private are available in the many lovely urban and suburban residential areas. Enjoy the Fairfax annual Chocolate Lovers Festival and many other celebrations held all year long.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert