Academic Program and Affiliated Clinics in Houston Recruiting Neurologists for Expansion
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Houston, Texas
- Contact for Details (216-906-8188)
- Closing date
- Apr 9, 2023
A leading academic institution in Houston, Texas is recruiting Behavioral and Headache neurologists to join its main campus, as well as, general outpatient neurologists and neurohospitalists for their affiliated clinics. There is subspecialty support for stroke, clinical neurophysiology, EEG, EMG, and sleep within the context of a general neurology practice. The onboarding neurologist will be able to participate in outpatient clinical care and teaching opportunities within the Department of Neurology.
Physician Group Highlight:
- More than 2,000 clinicians and providers
- 80 specialties and subspecialties
- 1,785,171 patient visits (FY20-UT Physicians clinics)
- More than 100 clinical locations
- More than 1,500 employees
Medical Center Highlights:
- 1,014-bed Hospital
- Flagship hospital of a 17-hospital system
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Primary teaching hospital
- Level-1 Trauma Center
- Robust multi-specialty outpatient practice with onsite EEG, ultrasound, infusion center
Cognitive Neurology Highlights:
- Majority Behavioral neurology volume
- Join a division of 2 cognitive neurologists and 4 neuropsychologists
- Support of NP/PA
- Opportunity to teach medical students, neurology residents and fellows
- Support for clinical trials and other research opportunities
Headache Neurology Highlights:
- 100% Headache volume
- Clinical trial support
- Support, included protect time, is available for the development of a Headache Fellowship training program
Affiliated Clinics Outpatient Neurology and Neurohospitalist Highlights:
- 100% Outpatient positions and Outpatient/ Inpatient split positions available
- Neurohospitalist with 7on/7off schedule position available as well
- Stroke, Clinical Neurophysiology, EEG, EMG and sleep sub-specialties will be well-supported
- Faculty appointment available with opportunity to teach neurology residents and fellows
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Houston is the most populous city in the state of Texas and the fourth-most populous city in the United States, with a census-estimated 2016 population of 2.303 million. Move to Houston and live, work and play in the city Kiplinger’s Magazine ranked the #1 best place to live in the Country! You could spend 365 days in this city and still not experience everything it has to offer. Health care thrives in this city that leads the nation in the quality and breadth of care. Houston is also recognized worldwide for its energy industry and is known as the Energy Capital of the World. Houston’s museum and theater district attracts over 7 million visitors each year and has something for every taste. There are 17 different school districts, over 300 private schools, and over 60 colleges and universities located throughout the city. Fine dining, world-class shopping, and terrific culture make this an amazing place to call home.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert