- Northwest Permanente
- Portland, Oregon (US)
- Closing date
- Feb 5, 2023
- General Neurology, Neurohospitalist, Vascular/Stroke
- Full Time
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is a self-governed (physician-led), multi-specialty group of over 1500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 630,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated, and high-quality care.
Our Neurology team is seeking a BC/BE physician who has experience and training as an inpatient Neurologist, Neurohospitalist, and/or in Vascular Neurology. The Neurologist in this role will join a team of two Neurohospitalists and two Nurse Practitioners to provide consultations to patients with neurological disorders in the ER, inpatient, and intensive care.
We are also seeking a Neurohospitalist Locums.
- Highly engaged Neurohospitalist Team
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Convenient 7 day on – 7 day off work schedule; no overnight call
- Supportive and collegial outpatient Neurology partners
Our physicians enjoy:
- A welcoming and inclusive culture, committed to reducing health disparities by embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion in health care
- A practice with a purpose, evidenced by our B-Corp certification
- A physician-led practice that puts patients first
- Market-leading benefits, including strong contribution to pension/retirement programs
- The ability to practice data-driven, evidence-based medicine.
- No outside insurers limiting the care you feel is best for your patients.
Hear what our physicians and clinicians have to say about working at Northwest Permanente.
To apply, please visit: https://northwest.permanente.org/. Please contact Shana Klemchuk, Senior Physician Recruiter, at Shana.T.Klemchuk@kp.org or 971-347-5826, with any questions. EOE
At Northwest Permanente, P.C., health care specialists in all disciplines will discover opportunities to forge their own unique career paths in an innovative and collaborative professional community. Our team members take great pride in providing excellent, patient-centered care. This is why we strive to reciprocate their efforts by offering them the meaningful work, team-based care, and personal recognition that help create the best possible work experience.
When you choose a career with us, you are also afforded a variety of opportunities to grow or hone your skills set. We offer leadership, research, and teaching opportunities, as well as new physician mentorship programs, cross-specialty collaboration, career growth and stability. In addition, we provide highly competitive compensation and benefits, and award-winning health and wellness programs for physicians, staff, and their families.
When you join our remarkable team of physicians, surgeons, clinicians, administrative professionals, researchers, and educators, you will find a place where you can be proud to build your career and make your unique contribution to the medical world.
712 BANCROFT RD # 521
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert