Pediatric Neurology with experience in Brain Injury and General/Subspecialty Neurology
- Memory And Attention Research Institute Of America
- Miami, Florida
- Highest Percentiles
- Closing date
- Feb 5, 2023
- Full Time
Our private practice in Miami Dade County is excited to recruit a Pediatric Brain Injury Specialist and additional Adult Neurologist(s) to join the growing practice. The practice supports interests in General Neurology, Brain Injury, Behavioral Neurology, Headache, and Memory Disorders.
This is a very flexible position: Part-time, Full-time, benefits, schedule, you make your choices. This position is ideal for Neurologists wanting to make extra income as well.
Position Highlights and Benefits:
- Private Practice Single Specialty
- Telemedicine and Office services
- No call, no hospital
- Generous pay in the higher percentiles.
- Pediatric Neuro starts at 350K/yr FT (prorated for part time)
- Benefits (Full Time) include malpractice coverage, family health insurance, others, PTO
- Per-diem, salary, hourly, fee for service is your choice
- Very flexible employment arrangement; Regular hours are M-F 8a-5p
- For Pediatric Brain Injury Specialist-certification on the field or more than 5 years’ experience.
- For other Neurology Positions -Board Certification in Neurology, Sub-specialty certifications are welcomed
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Florida
- Be able to join various Health Plans.
- Team player
- Be comfortable with different payors including accident insurance
- Spanish-English bilingual is a plus and much needed in this area
- Multiple State licenses are also a plus.
Forget administrative headaches, academia burdens, and stress. Work smarter not harder. Emails us to careers@MariaBrain.com. Attach your CV and updated CAQH profile
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert