Join our developing neurohospitalist team and provide inpatient consultative services at UPMC in Central Pa. Practice locations include Harrisburg, West Shore, Community Osteopathic. Team of two in each location with a physician assistant and supported by the system-based team with expertise in all neurologic specialties, including neurodiagnostic services.
About the Position:
- Focus on new consults and complex/acute patient management
- Advanced practitioners provide follow-up and continuing care
- Strong partnership with multidisciplinary teams i.e. hospitalists, critical care, neurosurgery
- Seven days on/Seven days off schedule, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Monday to Thursday), 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. (Friday to Sunday)
- Weeknight call covered by employed neurology team
- EEG fluency preferred
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Neurology
- Will consider 2023 residency graduates.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive salary
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME time
- Paid time off and paid holidays
For more information, please contact Gretchen Knaub, Physician Recruiter, at 717-231-8690 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment.
- Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7 as compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live,” it's an easy daytrip to New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC in Central Pa.
- UPMC in Central Pa. is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities.
- As part of the UPMC not-for-profit system, UPMC in Central Pa. cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care, and leading-edge diagnostic services.
- UPMC in Central Pa. includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,160 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees.
- It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
- UPMC was named as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for 2022 by Becker's Healthcare. For inclusion on this list, hospitals, health systems, and health care companies must demonstrate initiatives and commitment to promote diversity within the workforce, employee engagement, and professional growt
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/nV8meGIGQ7ERmI7XNfKybJ