As the multi-specialty group practice for the faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School, University of Minnesota Physicians has more than 950 physicians and 1,600 health professionals, providing clinical care in over 100 specialty and sub-specialty areas. Our mission is three-fold: delivering exceptional patient care, advancing medicine through research, and training the next generation of health professionals.
The Department of Neurology at the University of Minnesota and UMPhysicians is actively recruiting to grow our Neurology team of nearly 45 clinical faculty in 10 subspecialties.
The Department of Neurology at the University of Minnesota:
- Translating cutting-edge research to world-class patient care is the highest priority for the Department of Neurology. Our faculty are committed to providing and improving the most advanced therapies for neurological disorders.
- The Department has fostered the development of a wide range of subspecialty clinical services implementing advanced therapies based on groundbreaking research in areas such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, Muscular Dystrophy, deep brain stimulation, ataxia, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular and sleep disorders, stroke, headache, pain management, and neurocritical care.
- The Department is committed to training our next generation of physicians through the training and development of 24 residents and approximately 12 fellows each year.
We are recruiting for the following:
- General Neurologist
- Movement Disorders
- Neurologist - Neuromuscular
- Neurologist - Multiple Sclerosis
- Pediatric Neurologist - Epilepsy
- Vascular Neurologist
Competitive compensation and market-leading benefits that include a well-being allotment, concierge services, counseling, coaching, best-in-Industry 401K employer match, and we are a public service loan forgiveness-qualifying employer.
Click on the APPLY button to speak with a recruiter directly about any of these opportunities.
M Health and Clinical Partnerships:
University of Minnesota Physicians providers practice at affiliated locations under the University of Minnesota Health (M Health) shared care delivery system. M Health represents a collaboration between University of Minnesota Physicians, University of Minnesota Medical Center and Fairview Health Services to create a nationally renowned academic health system that combines academic and community resources to provide the very best clinical care to patients and communities, while also supporting research and education across the joint healthcare delivery system. www.mhealth.org
The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (UMTC):
The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (UMTC), is among the largest public research universities in the country, offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional students a multitude of opportunities for study and research. Located at the heart of one of the nation's most vibrant, diverse metropolitan communities, students on the campuses in Minneapolis and St. Paul benefit from extensive partnerships with world-renowned health centers, international corporations, government agencies, and arts, nonprofit, and public service organizations. www.umn.edu
University of Minnesota Physicians is based in the beautiful Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area, consistently ranking as a best place to live – offering a high quality of life and low cost of living. Minneapolis/St. Paul boasts excellent school systems, a thriving workforce, an award-winning culinary scene, museums of all types, outstanding theaters, and an international airport making travel easy.