The Department of Neurological Surgery at a well-known university medical center in Pennsylvania is seeking a Neurophysiologist specializing in Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM) to join their academic main campus team. Neurophysiologists with EEG, EMG, Epilepsy or Neuromuscular medicine interests would be supported and trained to provide intraoperative monitoring at hospitals both in-person as well as through telemedicine.
- Join collegial and supportive team of 5 full-time IONM specialists
- Practice IONM exclusively
- Transitional training in IONM available
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Shared call rotation with most call taken from home
- Superior support infrastructure
- Teaching opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
Known for its medical and technological excellence, this beautiful mid-sized city has a catchment area of 2 million people and something for everyone -- from professional sports teams, outdoor recreational activities, extraordinary dining options to high-end retail shopping. With an abundance of artistic, cultural, and educational opportunities, this city is a great place to call home.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!