Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is a physician-led, 500+ provider multi-specialty group seeking a BC/BE Neurologist committed to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care.
- Inpatient opportunity, caring for stroke and general neurology patients at our Time Sensitive Emergency Level 1 (Comprehensive) Stroke Center, in Boise, ID
- Diagnostic and patient care services available to neurologists include EMG capability in the clinic and the hospital, EEG with web-based interpretation, TCD, and Botox injection
- Robust Neurosciences team including neurosurgeons, neurologists and vascular neurologists, neurointensivists, neuroradiologists, neuropathologists, neuro-otolaryngologists, physiatrists, a neuro-ophthalmologist and oncologists.
- Strong organizational support and investment in Neurosciences. Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Cener is opening Idaho's first and only Neuro/Trauma ICU in March 2023. The unit will include 18 Neuro/Trauma ICU beds and 17 Neuro step-down beds
Support Services: Well-established neurology outpatient clinic and inpatient neurology program located in Boise, third party tele-stroke services staffed by vascular neurologists, stroke coordinators, interventional neuroradiology service that includes biplane angiography, MRI/ MRA, CT/CTA, CT perfusion, 4-vessel angiography, and interventional stroke and aneurysm procedures.
Schedule: 7-on, 7-off
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree;
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited residency-training program in Neurology; Fellowship in Neurohospitalist Stroke, Neurovascular or other a plus but not required
- Board certified or obtain such certification within 3 years of employment;
- Obtain Idaho medical licensure and granting of privileges at Saint Alphonsus and affiliated hospitals as needed;
- Valid controlled substance registration with Board of Pharmacy and DEA.
Compensation and Benefits
Generous compensation and benefits package including sign-on incentives, student loan repayment, relocation, CME Allocation, Malpractice Insurance (including tail), retirement with match, and Health/Dental/Vision.
For more information contact Tiffanie Davis at email@example.com or (208) 302-9126.