Exciting Private Practice in Beautiful Colorado
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Call for Details (216-906-8188)
- Closing date
- Mar 22, 2023
- Epileptology, General Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular
- Full Time
A premier private practice in Colorado is seeking additional neurologists to join their well-established multidisciplinary neurology and neurosurgery group. This position will be majority outpatient with shared ER call.
The practice committed to providing both its physicians and patients with the highest level of support. A wide variety of subspecialty interests can be supported and expertise in epilepsy, neuromuscular and clinical neurophysiology would be particularly welcome, and research interests can be well supported. The group currently has 2 neurosurgeons and neuro psychologists, as well as support from APP’s and a nurse practitioner.
The new neurologist will enjoy a competitive compensation structure and terrific long-term sustainable income potential. Ancillary sources of income include an in-house infusion center. The group admits to a Level II Trauma Center with 364 beds offering award-winning care and state-of-the-art technology including the building of an EMU. The practice very proud to be the first in the state to be awarded the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM) Accredited Laboratory with Exemplary Status. A quick partnership track and an extremely supportive group of physicians and administration make this a wonderful opportunity in the beautiful landscape of Colorado!
- Majority outpatient neurology opportunity
- Support for all subspecialties especially Epilepsy, Clinical Neurophysiology and Neuromuscular Disorders
- Dedicated Neuro APPs for support
- M-F schedule, 8-5p
- Quick path to partnership
This Colorado city is home to the natural beauty of snow-capped peaks, bike trails and open spaces, access to arts and cultural venues, family attractions, proximity to world-class ski resorts, and over 300 days of sunshine each year. This scenic city was rated as the number one Best Big City in the nation to live and work. Cities Ranked & Rated, published by Frommer's , ranked the community 4th in the nation based on a rigorous analysis including cost of living, climate, education, health and healthcare, crime, transportation, leisure, arts and culture, economy and jobs, and overall quality of life. Build your life in this wonderful city as you join a terrific practice with people who love working together!
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Apply for Exciting Private Practice in Beautiful Colorado
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert