Main Line HealthCare has an opportunity for a BE/BC Neurologist. Due to growth, we are seeking to recruit a general or fellowship trained outpatient neurologist to join our reputable and growing practice at Lankenau Medical Center. The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing general neurology and may be able to build a practice in their area of special interest. They will also enjoy high patient volumes and an existing patient base plus room for growth.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a well-established, employed practice
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care, hospitalists and other specialists within Main Line Health community
- Diverse neurologic patient mix
- Open to all sub specialties except sleep medicine
- Reasonable call schedules
Benefits and Lifestyle:
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
Lankenau Medical Center, offering tertiary and quaternary care, is a comprehensive medical complex located just outside the western city limits of Philadelphia. Lankenau provides patients with primary through highly specialized care as well as access to clinical trials.
Lankenau Medical Center, part of Main Line Health, has been devoted to the health and well-being of the community since 1860. Our continued dedication to service, compassionate patient care and superior clinical programs make Lankenau a preferred destination for care by people throughout the Philadelphia region. Our campus is easy to get to, with convenient and affordable valet and self-parking available on site.
U.S. News & World Report has released its 2022-2023 Best Hospital rankings, and once more, Lankenau Medical Center has been recognized among the very best.
Lankenau Medical Center once again is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top 3 hospitals out of nearly 100 in the Philadelphia region and among the top 10 hospitals out of more than 200 in Pennsylvania.