Job Title: Cognitive Neurologist – Wethersfield, CT
Cognitive and Memory Disorder – Wethersfield, CT
Hartford HealthCare’s Ayer Neuroscience Institute has a new opportunity for a BE/BC Cognitive Neurologist to join our cohesive multidisciplinary Cognitive and Memory Disorders team located in Wethersfield, CT.
The Ayer Neuroscience Institute is a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience and boasts an impressive staff of world class Neuroscience leaders which includes over 165 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- 100% Outpatient with no call, weekend, holiday shifts (4 clinical days per week)
- Supportive physician leadership that is excited to help foster professional development and growth
- Opportunity for advancement into clinical leadership roles
- Participate in didactic activities, clinical research, academic posters and presentations, as well as fellowship/resident/student training
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, matching 401(k), generous paid time off, CME, and more
- Mentorship programs
- Eligibility to apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
For additional information and to schedule a 1:1 discussion:
Call, text or email HHC’s Neuroscience Recruiter Clayton Tebbetts at:
860-249-6927 - Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org
About Hartford HealthCare:
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and Hartford HealthCare Medical Group, one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Wethersfield, Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.