Job Title: Neuromuscular Neurologist – Mystic, CT
More Opportunity for your NEUROLOGY/NEUROMUSCULAR Career!
The Hartford HealthCare (HHC) Ayer Neuroscience Institute has experienced tremendous growth and is seeking a fellowship trained BC/BE Neurologist with specialty interest in neuromuscular disorders for our Mystic, Connecticut location. We have a collaborative and inclusive model of care, offering personalized, coordinated care with excellent patient experience. Our center has all the specialized diagnostic and treatment tools needed to help people with neuromuscular disorders get more out of life.
- Focus on treating patients with neuromuscular disorders and to focus on sub-specialty care, such as neuropathy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), etc.
- Opportunity to work in the Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group location in Mystic, CT; a large multispecialty and multidisciplinary ambulatory site
- Work in a collaborative environment with opportunity to develop clinical research
- Perform electromyography (EMG) studies
- Participate on the neuromuscular clinical council to help drive of care paradigms, enhance patient experience, quality of care, and innovation
- Help develop neuromuscular ultrasound service line
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare—the most integrated system in Connecticut. There are MORE OPPORTUNITIES to practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. MORE OPTIONS to practice within our broad network, which includes seven acute care hospitals, one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 2,500 providers including an impressive staff of over 200 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners.
This means MORE OPPORTUNITY to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, and most of all, caregivers.
We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
If you’re looking for MORE in your practice
Call, text or email HHC’s Neuroscience Recruiter Clayton Tebbetts at:
860-249-6927 - Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org
Put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE in Connecticut. Located between Boston and New York City, our state-wide locations offer you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.