Work for a Leading Healthcare system! Work Where You Live and Play!
Advocate Aurora Health is actively recruiting additional Neurologists to join our team of talented physicians in Oshkosh, WI and various locations in Central and Northeast Wisconsin. While general neurology is the primary focus, seeing a significant percentage of subspecialty patient population is welcomed. The patient base is established through referrals from within the system and our program has increasing success in attracting patients from competing healthcare systems. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions.
Our Program Offers:
- Neurology practice providing care across the full spectrum
- Full collaboration with neurosurgery, neuroradiology, endovascular neurology, critical care, and ancillary services
- Join a Neuroscience service line with seasoned, collaborative partners & strong support staff
- Will consider new or experienced Neurologist
- Subspecialties such as Epilepsy, MS, Headache, Movement Disorders, Neurophysiology welcome
- BC/BE and completion of a neurology residency from an accredited program
- Generous Student Loan Forgiveness and CME along with comprehensive benefits
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Strong support of administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with a well-established Neuroscience service line structure and support model
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail and relocation assistance up to $12,000 if needed
- Oshkosh, WI-Surrounded by lakes and abundant outdoor recreation it is best known for the annual airshow dubbed the world’s largest gathering for experimental aircraft enthusiasts
- Sheboygan, WI-A progressive community, located halfway between Milwaukee, WI and Green Bay, WIL on beautiful Lake Michigan with sandy beaches, and home to world class golf courses.
- Green Bay, WI-Known for family-friendly values, strong business community and contributions to industry and agriculture, it is the gateway to beautiful Door County and is the home of the only NFL team to be owned by its fans!
- Marinette, WI-An outdoor enthusiast’s dream with endless opportunities for hiking, hunting, fishing, boating, and skiing. Not to mention community with a strong work ethic and a workforce that supports the global economy in the ship building, manufacturing, healthcare industries and more.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our team of over 70,000 caregivers includes over 3600 physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
For more information contact Becky Bork firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us help you find the practice, professional opportunities, and lifestyle that you seek!