MultiCare Health System is seeking passionate health care professionals to join our dynamic multi-specialty Adult Neurology group in beautiful Washington state. Our opportunities offer excellent departmental collegiality with twenty Neurology providers, several with subspecialty practices.
Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the northwest region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. Join a practice with a blend of general neurology, dedicated hospital consult time, and support in the subspecialty that you enjoy.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package with performance bonuses
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement and malpractice insurance
- Wellness program including dedicated mental health services and leadership and wellness coaching
- Desirable 1:10 weekend call only, no stroke call and NeuroHospitalists cover M-Th and Friday until 5
- Excellent departmental collegiality consisting of twenty talented providers
- Opportunity for professional growth and leadership development
- Location options in Tacoma, Olympia and Spokane
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future for the patients and communities we serve
- Employee-centric: MultiCare was named Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2022
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation partners with our Physicians and APPs, offering ground-breaking research and clinical trials
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn
What you will need:
- Board Certification in Neurology
- 3-5 years of medical directorship experience
- Licensure to practice medicine in Washington State
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Who you can contact:
Kerry Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 925-949-9577.