Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is seeking BE/BC Neurology Physicians to join our team in beautiful Northern California.
- Outpatient Memory Care Specialist in Sacramento
- General Neurologists in Sacramento, Fairfield, and Vacaville
- Neurohospitalist in Roseville
- Neurosurgeon in Roseville
Medical Group Information:
Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound, and collaborative organization. SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Valley Area of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
Join us and enjoy:
- Sign-on bonus
- 401(k) match
- Relocation allowance
- Generous compensation
- Q13 call schedule
- Income guarantee with shareholder track
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
- CME allowance
- Robust retirement program
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle
- Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2.1 million residents. Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California. Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America. The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks, and historical sites. Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports, and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc. Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco. For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- Fairfield, formally incorporated as a city in 1903, is a thriving community representing a diverse, bustling economy in the heart of Solano County. It is located midway between the San Francisco and Sacramento metropolitan areas and is a short 30-minute drive to Napa Valley. The city's location, excellent quality of life, reasonably priced properties, and close proximity to many of Northern California's attractions make Fairfield an enjoyable place for families to work and live. Activities include outdoor recreation such as biking, fishing, hiking, and sailing. Fairfield is also home to the Jelly Belly Factory.
- Vacaville is a charming city in Northern California’s Solano County, located midway between San Francisco and Sacramento. The City of Vacaville has a beautiful setting, bordered by rolling hillsides, and enjoys warm summers and mild winters. It boasts a pleasant, Mediterranean climate that makes outdoor and indoor fun possible year-round. While the City's demographics show its rapid growth, Vacaville remains a small town at heart, whose residents pride themselves on the high level of community involvement. Affordable housing, quality schools, a wide array of youth activities, and numerous community events contribute to making Vacaville a family-oriented city. With Vacaville's central location, residents can "day trip" to beaches, Lake Tahoe, and the Napa wine country.
- Roseville is located in south Placer County and is just a short distance from Sacramento. Centrally located, Roseville is only an hour from Lake Tahoe and two hours from San Francisco. Roseville's excellent school system and beautiful neighborhoods make Roseville an amazing place to raise a family. Roseville is a spectacular place to live, work, and play. It boasts a diverse economy with ventures ranging from technology, health care, agriculture, and financial services. With an abundance of shopping, dining, arts, entertainment, business, and recreation, Roseville has something for everyone.
Michelle Pedler, Physician Recruiter
Sutter Health Valley Area