A leading hospital in Texas as well as an impressive and expanding Children’s Hospital is seeking a Pediatric Neurologist to join their robust team in this fun gulf coast city.
• Join a highly trained and diversified team consisting of four neurologists, medical office specialists, RNs, LVNs, CMAs, MOS, and EEG technicians
• This primarily outpatient-based opportunity consists of a diverse patient panel with a high volume of referrals along with a flexible weekly schedule and non-onerous call responsibilities
• This non-profit freestanding tertiary hospital is a level IV trauma care center and 30+ top specialties including neurosurgery services
• Working within a large practice of 9 exam rooms along with the capabilities of procedures and testing conveniently performed in the clinic
• Teaching hospital with a pediatric residency and various fellowships on campus
Parameters and Compensation:
• MD/DO and must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Pediatric Neurology
• Highly competitive guarantee base salary with a lucrative RVU productivity model
• A fully comprehensive benefits package, PTO, retirement plans, malpractice, CME allowance, negotiable relocation, sign-on bonus, and/or loan repayment options
• Reside on the gulf coast in South Texas. The sun shines brightly, and the beach is calling, with the water nearby for boating, swimming, fishing, and watching the sunrise/sunset over the ocean is an added bonus!
• Texas has an extra perk of no state income tax, this city of 400K offers a sense of community, and cultural diversity and the schools are highly rated
• Rated in the Top 50 by Niche in 2022 for the lowest cost of living in the U.S., this area has affordable housing nearby with unlimited access to the beaches, parks, hiking/biking trails, shopping, dining, festivals, and fun sporting events.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Direct | 678-501-2406