An academically affiliated community hospital branch in Indiana is hiring two general neurologists with a wide range of subspecialty interests to join their health system. With over 40 specialties, 23 outpatient clinics and a 200-bed hospital, selected candidates will be well supported by a group of incredibly collegial physician partners.
- 200 Bed Capacity
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- Advanced Primary Stroke Certification
- Advanced Sleep Lab
- EMG and EEG equipment in outpatient clinic
- All sub-specialties are welcome in the context of general neurology
- Call schedule will be Q5, working towards Q6
- Two Neurosurgeons
- Strong support from Nurse Practitioners
- Built in referrals from the health system’s colleagues (large Primary Care base) plus community referrals
- Salary plus RVU Production Bonus, Quality Bonus, and Signing Bonus
- 200,000 plus catchment area
This city has a metro population of more than 200,000 and is an hour from a metropolitan city with major leagues sports teams. It is the home to a large University. The neighboring town is a historian’s dream with beautiful turn-of-the-century architecture. Downtown offers ample opportunity for antique and eclectic shopping, handmade candies, quaint coffee shops and the state’s oldest drive-in restaurant. A sophisticated art scene with galleries and public art can be found, as well as a local symphony. Take in a tasting at a winery and breweries. Annual festivals can be enjoyed throughout the year. Visit the many parks and the zoo. Golf enthusiasts can choose from eight courses. Families can live in a beautiful neighborhood 5 minutes from the hospital or live on ample land 20 minutes away. In addition to being a college town, there are great schools for K-12th grades. Whether it is education, industry, a sports event or just an adventure you are looking for, this city offers them all.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!