Our private practice in Miami Dade County is excited to recruit a Pediatric Brain Injury Specialist and additional Adult Neurologist(s) to join the growing practice. The practice supports interests in General Neurology, Brain Injury, Behavioral Neurology, Headache, and Memory Disorders.
This is a very flexible position: Part-time, Full-time, benefits, schedule, you make your choices. This position is ideal for Neurologists wanting to make extra income as well.
Position Highlights and Benefits:
- Private Practice Single Specialty
- Telemedicine and Office services
- No call, no hospital
- Generous pay in the higher percentiles. Periodical Retention/Productivity Bonuses.
- Benefits (Full Time) include malpractice coverage, family health insurance, others
- Time off is completely negotiable, take more take less your choice
- Per-diem, salary, hourly, fee for service is your choice
- Very flexible employment arrangement; Very flexible schedule, work a little, work a lot (4 hours a week average minimum commitment)
- For Pediatric Brain Injury Specialist-certification on the field or more than 5 years’ experience.
- For other Neurology Positions -Board Certification in Neurology, Sub-specialty certifications are welcomed
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Florida
- Be able to join various Health Plans.
- Team player
- Be comfortable with different payors including accident insurance
- Spanish-English bilingual is a plus and much needed in this area
- Multiple State licenses are also a plus.
Write a description of your ideal job and emails us to careers@MariaBrain.com. Attach your CV.