The Advocate Memory Center is located at Lutheran General Hospital-a level 1 trauma center, teaching hospital and comprehensive stroke center in Park Ridge, IL (a suburb of Chicago and conveniently located near O’Hare airport).
The Memory Center is well respected as a clinical, educational and research center for dementia care throughout Chicagoland and has grown to a team of 20 since its inception in 2014. The Memory Center is supported by research and clinical staff including a dedicated Neuropsychologist and Social worker.
- Our goal is to provide the highest-quality, patient-centered care to those dealing with memory loss, and offer support to our patients and their care partners.
We welcome candidates who are:
- Dedicated to caring for patients with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, and supporting their care partners
- Committed to working in a team with a multidisciplinary approach to care
- Willing to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Passionate about teaching and educating families, colleagues, and staff across the system
- Interested in the clinical, educational and research aspects of the field
- Board Certification in Neurology and fellowship training in Behavioral Neurology
- Excellent communication skills and desire to work with a team of caregivers Patient and family focused
Advocate Aurora Health is a leading not-for-profit healthcare system serving 3 million patients, across 400 miles in 27 hospitals and over 500 sites of care in metropolitan Chicago and eastern Wisconsin.
- An integrated, supportive and resource rich organization
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Ability to sponsor H1B Visa as cap-exempt employer
For More Information-please contact Becky Bork firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for more information.
Why Join Us? | Advocate Aurora Clinician Careers
Our Story | Advocate Aurora HealthOur Story