Neurologist – Neuromuscular Specialist
Join the Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare
The Hartford HealthCare (HHC) Ayer Neuroscience Institute has experienced tremendous growth and is seeking a fellowship trained BC/BE Neurologist with specialty interest in neuromuscular disorders in our Mystic and New Britain Connecticut locations. We have a collaborative and inclusive model of care, offering personalized, coordinated care with excellent patient experience. Our center has all the specialized diagnostic and treatment tools needed to help people with neuromuscular disorders get more out of life.
Highlights of this position:
- Focus on treating patients with neuromuscular disorders and to focus on sub-specialty care, such as neuropathy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), etc.
- Opportunity to work in the Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group locations in Mystic CT and New Britain CT
- Opportunity to develop clinical research
- Perform electromyography (EMG) studies
- Participate on the neuromuscular clinical council to help drive of care paradigms, enhance patient experience, quality of care, and innovation
- Help develop neuromuscular ultrasound service line
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- 100% outpatient practice with no call requirement
About Hartford HealthCare’s Ayer Neuroscience Institute:
The Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare is a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience and boasts an impressive staff of world class Neuroscience leaders. Our specialists span the areas of vascular neurology, neuro-oncology, neuromuscular, movement disorders, epilepsy, headache and pain management, cognitive neurology, neurosurgery, neuro-critical care and general neurology.
About Hartford HealthCare:
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and Hartford HealthCare Medical Group, one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
For additional information and to schedule a 1:1 discussion:
Call, text or email HHC’s Neuroscience Recruiter Clayton Tebbetts at:
860-249-6927 - Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org