Erlanger Health System and the University of Tennessee College of Medicine at Chattanooga is seeking a general neurologist to join their growing neurology department. Join 19 neurologists and 10 advanced practice providers who serve in various capacities within the department.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Tennessee
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of a growing clinical and academic neurology practice
Neurology Program Overview
- Join a well established group of 19 neurologists & 10 advance practice providers
- Strong research component available, for interested candidates.
- Minimal shared weekend call schedule
- Neurology residency starting in 2023
Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus Available
- Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage
- Clinical Research Available
- UT academic appointments available
- Erlanger is the only Level I Trauma Center in a 100-mile radius.
- Erlanger is a teaching hospital and is affiliated with UTCOM Chattanooga.
- Erlanger/UT Chattanooga offers 10 residency programs and 12 fellowship programs
- Chattanooga has a thriving economy with a low cost of living and no TN state income tax.
- 100 miles to Atlanta, 130 miles to Nashville