Epilepsy Program Seeking Medical Director in Large Pacific Northwest City
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Washington State
- $350,000 - $400,000
- Closing date
- Feb 13, 2023
- Full Time
A merger of two reputable hospitals close to one of the largest cities in the Pacific Northwest is searching for a neurologist with strong leadership skills to oversee and further develop the newly created program as Medical Director. The selected candidate will be joining 15 other neurologists between two sites.
This strategic joint venture between two care sites is structured to serve the growing and dynamic urban community. The teams will have a collaborative and innovative approach in building the program. The ideal candidate will have a system of care, team-based approach to guiding multidisciplinary teams in implementing evidence-based practice for best patient care aligning with the mission, vision, and values of the alliance.
A neurologist with subspecialty training in epilepsy and neurophysiology would be well supported in this role. An ideal candidate would have a strong background in patient care, teaching, and a desire to foster research in a collaborative, patient-centered model. Those with an MPH or MBA would also be ideal fits for this role, though it is not required.
- 667 beds across both care sites
- Level 3 trauma center
- 4-Bed Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Shared Call Schedule
- Even split of time between two campuses, Hospital (inpatient/OR), and admin
- Supported by 3 epileptologists and a functional neurosurgeon
- Opportunities for clinical research and advancing surgical interventions
- Experience with brain-mapping would be very desirable for the program, as well
- Support from ARNPs, and PAs, both surgical and non-surgical, clinic and hospital based
- Ample financial support from both institutions for building the program
- A catchment area of close to 1 million
With both care sites being less than 15 miles from a major city, this makes a great fit for someone looking for big city living. Nationally recognized as one of the most livable cities in the US, this location is great for families, offering extensive local and private school options. This location is continually growing in both health-systems and high-profile companies alike, making this a cultural hub in the Pacific Northwest.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert